Playing the Challenge game....

Hello, I'm back today to share a pair of cards I made for the current Florals challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!  

I'm not sure I could have made a card like this before I owned the MISTI - but that tool makes it so easy to stamp two card fronts exactly the same so that when you cut each one in half and switch them out, they still meet and match up perfectly!  Cool, right?  I know!


I'm also submitting these cards for the Time Out CASE challenge #83.  I love the inspiration card that combines both color and "black & white" stamping, and that's the aspect I was inspired by.

Have a great day!



Comments

  1. I am not sure if there are words enough to describe how BEAUTIFUL these are! Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I survived without my MISTI either!! It really is an amazing tool and you used it perfectly with this design. Your water colouring is just beautiful and I love the taupe CS you used as well. A nice change from black on white. I'm so glad you shared this with us at TIME OUT!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Norine, this is beautiful!
    This is so beautiful! I love the way you were inspired by my card!
    Thank you so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love! Love! Love this, Norine! Just beautiful. And I couldn't agree more with you about the Misti. It's amazing! Thank you for joining us in the Where Creativity Meets C9 Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MISTI truly lives up to the expansion of its name! And your beautiful card proves it! Lovely combination of kraft and colors, absolutely gorgeous cards! Wow!!
    xx Ashwini

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a stunning design and so beautifully colored! So thrilled you joined us for our Florals Challenge at Where Creativity Meets C9!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Norine, we used your card as inspiration for this month's Oh So Inspired collab on YouTube. I hope you will stop by and see all of the creations you inspired. Here is a link to my video and all other collaborators are linked in the description box: https://youtu.be/Uk5Kedk7iiA

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts