It's Cake time!!

Hello again friends!  It's a busy one on the blog today, and you can scroll even further down to check out the other cards I have posted for Love is in the Details, after you finish here.

So now, I have two cards that I made for the Jane's Doodles blog, with Birthday celebrations in mind.


I was sorting a couple of drawers and came across 6 little pots of Twinkling H2O paints that I picked up on vacation somewhere a few years ago and have never really put to good use.  You spritz water into them to soften the pigment and then just use them like regular water color paint.  I like that they dry with a faint shimmer, even though it's not obvious in these photos.


As well, I recently acquired some of the new Tonic Studios Nuvo Aquaflow brushes.  They come in 3-color packs and I used the Spring Meadow and Summer Holiday sets for this card.


Pictured below are most of the supplies I used.


Thanks for stopping by today!  Have a wonderful day and a great 2018!

SaveSave

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts